- Oklahoma Baptist University, B.A., summa cum laude 2017
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D., with highest honors 2022
Admitted To Practice
- Oklahoma 2022
- United States District Court for the Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Oklahoma 2023
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- CALI Excellence for the Furture Award Recipient (Medical Malpractice)
I was born and raised here in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Growing up, I spent much of my time playing tennis, being coached by the best of the best, my dad. Throughout years of lessons and drills, he taught me the values of hard work, attention to detail, and competing fiercely while maintaining integrity. These are all values I hope to maintain in my practice of law.
Tennis led me to Oklahoma Baptist University, where my father also played. While I soon decided to focus my efforts in areas outside of athletics, I stayed and completed my degree at OBU and also became best friends with the girl who would later become my wife, Kayla. A couple years after completing my undergraduate degree, I was fortunate enough to come back to my hometown and attend The University of Tulsa College of Law. I joined Barber & Bartz as a Law Clerk in May of 2021, eventually becoming an Associate upon passing the bar in September of 2022.
Outside the office, I enjoy experimenting with craft coffee at home, hiking, playing guitar, spending time with our rescue dogs, Cash and Bella, and cheering on the Sooners.