- University of Central Arkansas, B.B.A. 2012
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D. 2015
Admitted To Practice
- Oklahoma 2015
- United States District Court for Northern District of Oklahoma. 2015
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy Deposition Skills Certification
- University of Arkansas School of Law- Journal of Food Law and Policy, Member
- Member of 2008 Southland Conference Championship Football Team
I was born in Dallas, Texas, but was raised in Northwest Arkansas. Growing up I was an avid football player and went on to play at the University of Central Arkansas. After my time at University of Central Arkansas, I attended the University of Arkansas School of Law; this fulfilled a lifelong dream of mine, not only to attend law school but also to become a Razorback. I grew up a diehard Razorback fan, and really enjoyed my time in Fayetteville. In fact, I still attend almost every home game.
I moved to Tulsa because the area provides big city growth opportunities while maintaining a small town feel. I look forward to serving the people of Tulsa and making it my permanent home. In my free time I enjoy working out, playing golf, playing volleyball, attending movies, and traveling.