- Northeastern State University, B.B.A. in Finance 1994
- Langston University, B.B.A. in Accounting 1995
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D. 2009
Admitted To Practice
- Oklahoma 2009
- United States Tax Court 2011
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma 2014
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Estate Planning, Probate and Trust and Litigation Sections
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Public Accountant 1999 - current
- Certificate in Financial Forensics through the the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants 2010
- Certified Fraud Examiner 2011 - current
- Chartered Global Management Accountant through the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants 2012
- Frequent speaker at seminars for topics involving Estate Planning, Litigation and Fraud and Embezzlement
- Previous Officer and Past Chair of the Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association
- Vice President of the Tulsa County Bar Association
I’ve lived in Oklahoma my entire life. I enjoy traveling, but I am always grateful when I get to come home. I have two boys; one who is a married and has two (plus one on the way) children, and another who is graduating from high school. I have loved raising them and am thankful that Oklahoma is their home.
I enjoy the work I do. Helping my clients to make a plan and work toward implementing their goals is rewarding. I also enjoy assisting clients seeking fairness and equity. The best part of my job is meeting and getting to know my clients. Each client is unique and that comes through in my representation whether it be designing an estate plan, litigating an estate matter, or helping a business owner to implement a succession plan. My work is tailored to my clients.
I am involved in my community through church and various non-profit organizations, and I hope that I make a difference in the lives of the people around me.