- University of Kansas, B.S. 2005
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D. 2008
Admitted To Practice
- Oklahoma 2008
- Missouri 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri 2008
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Indian Law & Corporate Law Sections
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Joy in the Cause, Board Member (2021-current)
- Walk to End Alzheimer's, Committee Member
- Adopt a U.S. Soldier, Volunteer
I was born and raised in Tulsa. After high school I decided to attend the University of Kansas for undergraduate studies focusing on Business Adminsitration and Finance. After graduating I enrolled in law school at Oklahoma City University and met my lovely wife, Jackie. We currently have one young daughter and two rescue dogs.
I am grateful to call Tulsa my home and enjoy assisting people and entities with their legal issues. I especially enjoy assisting start-up entities with formation and legal matters that may arise as well as assisting Not-for-Profit entities.
When I am not at the office, I enjoy listening to music, Kansas basketball and spending time with friends and family.