- University of Tulsa, B.A. in Philosophy & History 2006
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D. 2009
Admitted To Practice
- Oklahoma 2009
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Northern and Western Districts of Oklahoma 2011
- United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit 2011
- Oklahoma Bar Association: Family Law Section, Estate Planning, Probate & Trusts Section, Mock Trial Committee
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, Hudson-Hall-Wheaton Chapter
- American Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa, 2006
- Served on the Standing Rules and Legislative Committees while working at Child Support Services
- Board Member, Friends of Tulsa City-County Libraries, 2016-2021
I am a native of Tulsa and am married with one young child. When I’m not chasing after our son, I enjoy reading, cooking, and listening to podcasts or music. I believe that everything is better with a bit of humor and good coffee.
As a recovering philosophy student, I am so grateful to have the opportunity to put my enjoyment of logic and argumentation to use helping people solve - or better yet, avoid - problems. Prior to coming to Barber & Bartz, I worked for the Oklahoma Department of Human Services, Child Support Services for nearly a decade. My time at OKDHS gave me a unique perspective on the practice of law and the ways that lawyers can help create order out of chaotic situations, and the chance to participate in the drafting of administrative rules and proposed legislation. I hope to put those lessons to good use in counseling our clients.