- Moravian College (Bethlehem, PA), B.A. 1978
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D. 1981
Admitted To Practice
- Oklahoma 1983
- Pennsylvania (Inactive) 1981
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association, Corporate Section
- Adjunct Professor, Oklahoma Wesleyan University
- Adjunct Professor, University of Tulsa College of Law (1989-1990)
Having had parents whose careers were in law enforcement and municipal administration, the “rule of law” permeated my environment growing up. The study of law seemed like a natural next step in my education. It also appealed to my desire to help people. As a business lawyer, I see my role as providing practical assistance to the organization or individual (be it owner, employee, executive or Board member) in order to help them navigate the often frustrating legal environment of business, without losing sight of their ultimate business goals.
I am transplant to Oklahoma but have become fully rooted in Tulsa, where my husband is from and where we raised our children. I love hosting family dinners, reading, being outdoors, and seeking and serving God.