- California State University, Long Beach, B.S. 1977
- University of Tulsa College, J.D. 1980
Admitted To Practice
- Oklahoma 1980
- United States District Court for the Northern, Eastern, and Western District(s) of Oklahoma
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Tulsa County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Oklahoma Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Commercial Law League of America
- Criminal Justice Act Panel for the Northern and Eastern District, State of Oklahoma, 25-year Member
- 2016-2017 Secretary, Tulsa County Bar Association
- 2015-2016 Treasurer, Tulsa County Bar Association
- 2014-2015 Budget Chair, Tulsa County Bar Association
- Vice Chair of the Tulsa City/County Library Commission
- Past Member of Board of Governors for the Commercial Law League of America
I was born and raised in Long Beach, California. I graduated from Jordan High School where I was involved in football and track. I then graduated from the University of California at Long Beach in 1977 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and continued my education by obtaining a law degree from the University of Tulsa.
I am married to Judy White, a beautiful Brazilian girl I met while on a mission trip to the Amazon Rain Forest. We have five adult children.
I try to stay active playing tennis and gardening. I am a member of Evergreen Baptist Church and work in adult education.