Stephanie R. Mitchell
- Baylor University, B.A. 1991
- South Texas College of Law, J.D. 1995
Admitted To Practice
- Texas 1997
- Oklahoma 1999
- United States District Court for the Northern, Western and Southern Districts of Oklahoma 1999
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit 1997
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit 2001
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Estate Planning, Probate and Trust, Alternative Dispute Resolution Sections and Women in Law Committee
- Tulsa County Bar Association
In a few more years, I will have lived in Oklahoma longer than I lived in Texas. I accept my “Okie” status with pride. Tulsa is a wonderful place to raise my family, and I am very pleased to have developed a law practice that fits right in with Tulsa’s philanthropic character. Helping clients solve problems, craft inheritance plans and seek justice, when necessary, also fits in with my own philanthropic efforts.
I am a sustaining member and former board member of the Junior League of Tulsa, an active member at First United Methodist Church and an enthusiastic community volunteer through the National Charity League, Midtown Tulsa Chapter. I am also an involved supporter of Tulsa Public Schools through the Carver Middle School Foundation and the Booker T. Washington Foundation.